Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!

I had the coolest New Year. At 11pm I got dressed and went outside with my crazy-carpet and slid down the hill until Arnold, Aaron and Mummy built a fire right in the snow at the lake! I didn't want to leave I was having so much fun. Other people around the lake had fireworks at midnight. We lit a few flares. When we went inside Arnold and I made sure the furnace had a big log in it to keep the house warm all night. Laddie then showed me how to make 'smors'. You put a marshmellow between two chocolate cookies and put it into the microwave for 12 seconds. The marshmellow grows really big as it gets warmer - I wanted to put it on for longer to see how big it was really get but wasn't allowed. Then you squish the warm marshmellow between the cookies - yummy!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home