Saturday, December 30, 2006

Walkies

26 Dec - The first picture is of me and Aaron's dad, Arnold. Today Laddie took me out for a walk to the lake and I threw rocks in it trying to sink a piece of bark. Then Mummy and Aaron took me for a walk in the park. Aaron brought a big piece of ice left over from the snowman. We threw it in the brook that had fresh running water and watched it rush away. It was fantastic so I pushed a huge log in the brook and it got caught in the rocks because it was too long. Then while we were walking home we saw a carving of an old man - that was weird. Then I started to draw pictures on the picnic tables in the snow and we found a playground and Aaron went down the slide and hurt his back because of the bump in the middle. Then I went down the slide (Aaron wiped away the snow already) and didn't hurt myself at all. It was a cold walk but I had fun.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home