Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Calgary Zoo

On 17 Dec Mummy took me to the zoo. I saw so many animals, in the photos below - 1. Hawk 2. Reindeer 3. Ducks on frozen pond - they can walk on water... because they were Jesus ducks 4. The bridge across the Bow River which was frozen 5. Cougar that was cute and cuddly like a kitten 6. Aaron organised that we go to a Kid's Christmas party at the zoo. I met Murray who was ten and we got on like a house on fire. 7. I got an electric toothbrush and bubble bath from Santa and Murray got a Bionicle and I helped him build it. 8. Then there was a play about all the animals that have to survive winter in Canada 9. In the play, I was a Snowflake. 10. After the party we looked at the rest of the zoo and found some ice sculptures - I thought they were made of glass! 11. An amazing playground that was more like a maze - I was confused! 12. And I helped build an igloo 13. & 14. When it got dark enough, then they turned on the 2.5 million Zoo Lights! Most of the lights were of animals. I thought it was the best.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home